Sunday, September 9, 2012

Captured Thought: Wizards, Vampires, and Werewolves, Oh My!

Okay I'm just going to say it flat out, and then explain myself. Try not to judge me too much though.

I sincerely believe that there is a possibility that Wizards and vampires are currently coexisting with us right now. (I only say this because I am a vampire haha just kidding ;)

Okay, Now I'm going to backtrack and explain to you why I believe this.
       In Harry Potter, Harry has no idea that there is such a thing as wizards until he finds out he is one. The entire world has no idea that there are such things as wizards, unless they are one. So in my mind, this tells me that there is possibly a whole civilization of wizards living out there that we don't know about just because we aren't wizards.

     Now on to vampires and Werewolves. In Twilight, Bella has absolutely no idea that there is such a thing as werewolves. Even when chaos starts to ensue, no one else finds out about the vampires. Also, we don't live on the olympic peninsula of Washington, so how do we know that this isn't actually happening there?

     I know i don't have very solid evidence, if any, but having these childish or even irrational thoughts kind of makes me laugh at myself. I think the thing that may have given me these ideas is how developed the civilizations are in the books. Even though they probably aren't real, the authors created a  whole other world where these things do happen.

You may still think I'm crazy, but my theory is, how can you disbelieve something that you can't prove right or wrong?

~jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment